Selasa, 2 Jun 2009

Friend.....


"If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend."
- Stone Temple Pilots

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."
- Dave Matthews Band

"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on."
- "Lean On Me"

"In good times, in bad times I'll be on your side forever more, that's what friends are for."
- "That's what friends are for"

"Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky, there would be no love in my life, there'd be no world left of me."
- Leann Rimes

"Let me be the one you call If you jump, I will break your fall, lift you up and fly away with you into the night, If you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken heart,
If you need to crash, then crash and burn, you're not alone"
- "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden

"I pull you from your tower, take away your pain, Show you all the beauty you possess if you'd only let yourself believe"
- Sarah McLachlan

"Once there was a darkness, a deep and endless night, You gave me everything you had and oh, you gave me light"
- Sarah McLachlan

"Goodbye my friend, I know you're gone, You said you're gone although I can still feel ya here, Its not the end, Gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear."
- Spice Girls

"I'll stand by you, Take me into your darkest hour, I wont let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you, and I'll never desert you"
- The Pretenders

"Every now and then we find a special friend, Who never lets us down, Who understands it all, Reaches out each time you fall, You're the best friend that I've found."
- "Remember Me This Way" by Jordan Hill

"For a shield from the storm, for a friend, for a love to keep me safe and warm... I turn to you. For the strength to be strong, for the will to carry on...for everything you do, for everything thats true, I turn to you."
- "I Turn to You" by Christina Aguilera

"I'll give you strength, I'll give you hope. Keeping your faith that is gone. And the one you should call was standing there all along."
- "This I Promise You" by N*Sync

2 ulasan:

  1. tiada cerita menarik ttg kawan anda??

    BalasPadam
  2. kaki saya yg seksi di gambar ittew!! lawa plak slipo tu kan.. nampaknye kena r aku basuh blk lepas dkt 3 bulan aku campak coz terkena taik hanjeng!! krukrukru

    BalasPadam

buah otak: